Pacifica 012 entry level electric guitar.
For an inexpensive yet high-quality introduction to the world of rock guitar, you’ll not find better value than the Pacifica 012.
Modelled on the best-selling Pacifica 112, the new, even more affordable 012 has a similarly contoured double-cutaway body, and the firepower of a raunchy bridge-position humbucker plus two clear-toned single-coil pickups. The five-position pickup switch allows selection of those classic ‘in-between’ sounds, while the vibrato bridge is a well-proven vintage design with six individually adjustable saddles for accurate intonation and a slinky set-up.
- Full-size Electric Guitar
- Classic double-cutaway design
- High Spec hardware
- Renowned Quality construction and finish
- Humbucker-Single-Single pickup configuration
- Vintage Style Tremolo
- Solid Agathis Body
- Maple neck with Bolt-on design
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22-frets
- String Strings Scale 25 1/2" (648 mm)
- Pick Up System Single Coil x 2, Humbucker x 1
- Neck Maple
- Finger Board Rosewood / 22 frets
- Bridge Vintage Style Tremolo
- Overall Controls Master Volume Yes
- Master Tone Yes
- Other Control 5-position Lever
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only
Questions & Answers
Question: What guitar amp would you suggest to buy with the Pacifica 012 electric guitar?
Assuming the amp is for home use by a new guitarist, Line 6's Spider V range of amplifiers are great options.
But we also strongly recommend our THR Series of guitar amps highly enough - the THR10 and THR5 models accurately recreate the sound of vintage valve amps (but at living-room friendly volumes) and feature built-in effects and a computer USB connection for recording (we include a licence for Steinberg's Cubase AI to get you started).