Kemble's professional range of pianos, owing to longer keys, larger soundboard, and longer bass strings, offer greater sensitivity of touch and an enhanced dynamic range to produce a very impressive richness of sound for the discerning pianist. The exceptional clarity of pitch and superb sustain make them a delight to play.
The K121CL is the latest version of their award-winning K121 series. The K121 was judged as 'Maitre-Achat' (Best Buy) by Conseur, an independent European Consumer Association, for its performance, quality and value for money. The K121 came second only to a Steinway model of nearly 4 times its price. The panel was composed of 37 well known concert pianists from around the world.
- Voted ‘Best buy’ by Conseur, European consumer association
- Braced back
- Solid European spruce soundboard, ribs and back
- High specification hammers
- Kemble ‘softline’ case styling featuring a more substantial cabinet construction
- Vacuum processed cast iron frame for greater structural strength
- World class Yamaha action
Silent SH Model Specifications (apply only to models with SH Silent System):
- The magnificent, sampled sound of Yamaha's world-beating CFX Concert Grand
- Binaural Sampling: Dummy head recording technique used to capture the piano sound from a pianist's perspective
- 19 Different Sounds
- An incredible 256-notes for the ultimate, real piano experience
- Massive memory for huge samples and multiple velocity layer
- Record Audio data to standard USB devices in real time
- Connect to your iPad® and use Apps such as PianoDiary to monitor your progress with daily recordings
- Connect to computers and other MIDI-equipped instruments
- Transfer recordings to PCs or other devices for sharing via USB
- 2 Headphone Sockets: With two sockets you can practise with a friend or teacher
- The built-in metronome helps you to play with accurate tempo
- Transpose the pitch of the sampled sounds in semitone increments
- Play along with an MP3 player or through your hi-fi
Please note that we are only able to supply this item within the UK, Republic of Ireland and Republic of Malta.