The flagship upright piano style model of the Clavinova CLP Series, featuring a counterweighted GrandTouch keyboard and the finest sound system in the series.
- New Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, new Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer binaural sampling
- 53 voices + 14 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG voices, including 4 fortepiano voices (Scarlatti Piano/Mozart Piano/Beethoven Piano/Chopin Piano)
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Grand Expression Modeling
- GrandTouch™ keyboard with counterweights, 88-key Linear Graded Hammers
- GP Response Damper Pedal
- (50 W + 50 W + 50 W) x 2 amplifiers
- Grand Acoustic Imaging
- (16 cm + 8 cm + 2.5 cm (dome) + transducer) x 2 speaker system, Spruce Cone speaker
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback/Recording: WAV)
- 20 rhythms
- Built-in Bluetooth® audio
- Wireless connection to the Smart Pianist app via Bluetooth® MIDI
- Touch sensor control panel
Featuring the latest GrandTouch/GrandTouch-S keyboards with a broad dynamic range of touch and response on the level of a grand piano. Excellent consistency and nuanced expression give the pianist the utmost control over touch.
Grand Expression Modeling is a groundbreaking new technology that enables the pianist to use their techniques to produce the limitless tonal variation unique to grand pianos. The ability to vary the intensity and speed of touch to produce different tones adds another dimension to the joy of musical expression.
Virtual Resonance Modeling performs real-time modeling of the sympathetic resonance created by the behavior of the strings and body of the instrument—the foundation of the beautiful sound of a genuine grand piano. Also, the latest acoustic design technology delivers lifelike concert grand piano tone and resonance to your home for you to enjoy.