Yamaha DGC1 Disklavier Enspire Grand Piano.
A piano of unlimited potential, the ENSPIRE ST provides full recording and playback functionality, the patented Yamaha SILENT Piano™ System and DSP Servo Drive System for users who want more from their acoustic piano. DGC1 ENST consists of a baby grand piano GC1.
Technologically Discreet, Acoustically Elegant
A streamlined control panel allows for simple tactile control while remaining hidden from view, providing the elegant look one would expect from a finely crafted Yamaha acoustic piano.
Wireless network connectivity and seamless compatibility with mobile devices, smartphones and computers allows intuitive access to all of the instrument’s exclusive content and unique capabilities.
Thousands of Performances In One Masterpiece
The Disklavier ENSPIRE allows you to revel in whatever music suits your mood or occasion, from classical solo piano or concerto selections to your favorite jazz or pop songs on piano – accompanied by audio and vocals. An easy-to-use and intuitive UI design provides direct access to 500 built-in songs* and thousands performances that can be downloaded directly to the instrument from the Yamaha MusicSoft online store.
Exclusive Streaming Services
In addition, the ENSPIRE also offers revolutionary streaming radio services, allowing you to discover and enjoy thousands of piano performances in the comfort of your own home. Yamaha Piano Radio gives you instant access to over 30 channels of 24-hour streaming piano music.
*Built-in songs include 380 piano solo songs (PianoSoft Solo), 72 songs with instrumental accompaniments (PianoSoft Plus), and 48 songs with audio backing (PianoSoft Audio).
Artistic Excellence In Your Living Room
Disklavier ENSPIRE features popular, award-winning and legendary Yamaha artists such as Sarah McLachlan, Bob James, and Jamie Cullum*. These performances are not simply a rendition of the artist’s songs, but exclusive performances by the actual artists themselves, recorded specifically for ENSPIRE. Experience the genuine touch, nuance and emotion as the instrument recreates a precise portrayal of the artist’s intentions.
*Songs you can enjoy with audio (PianoSoft Audio) are totally 48 songs. And 13 of them are by Yamaha artists such as Bob James, Jamie Cullum, and Sarah McLachlan.
Every Note, Every Nuance
The Disklavier ENSPIRE is the only piano that can truly reproduce every nuance of a piano performance, precisely recreating all of the details that other player pianos cannot. For example, a player's key release timing controls the exact timing of each individual damper coming down on the string and contributes to the overall musical message that the pianist is trying to convey. Other player systems rely on predetermined programming to control the release of the piano keys, which results in every key releasing at the exact same speed during playback. This programming equates to half of the original performance being altered, which means half of the human element of the piano performance is removed. The Disklavier, by contrast, can reproduce all articulations of the performance, including the speed by which a key is released, meticulously reproducing what even other high-end systems cannot. Couple these unmatched reproducing capabilities with advanced AccuPlay DSP technology, and you have a piano that not only recreates every nuance of the original performance, but is intelligent enough to verify and adjust itself during playback to ensure accurate performance reproduction.
Inspired By Technology, Powered By Performance
Extremely accurate recording functions allow teachers and students to critique recorded performances - providing new ways for students to enhance their musical development. Proprietary video sync technology gives users the ability to create, archive and share an acoustic piano driven visual performance using just the piano and a video camera.
The Sound of Innovation
Yamaha SILENT Piano™ technology allows you to listen, learn and play without being disturbed or disturbing others. Utilizing a unique sampling technique that replicates the inter-aural characteristics of the human ear, the Disklavier ENSPIRE binaurally recreates the sound, presence and resonance of a Yamaha CFX Concert Grand from the player’s position through headphones. This innovative technology is built into every ENSPIRE ST and PRO model Disklavier, giving you increased flexibility and more opportunities to enjoy your piano.
- Width 149 cm (59")
- Height 101 cm (40")
- Depth 161 cm (5'3")
- Weight 311 kg (684 lb)
- Piano Silencing Mechanism - Yes (Motor-driven hammer shank stopper)
- Tone Generation - Piano sound - CFX Bi-aural Sampling/CFX Stereo Sampling
- Number of Polyphony (Max.)- 256
- Number of Voices (Playing) - 16
- Electric Piano 1 - 3
- Harpsichord 1 & 2
- Pipe Organ 1-4
- Jazz Organ
- Synth Pad
- Number of Voices (Playback) - 480 XG Voices $ 12 Drum Kits
- Compatibility XG - Yes
- Compatibility GM - Yes
- Number of Built-in Songs -
- 500 Pop. Jazz, Classical, Smart Key
- 380 Piano solo songs (Piano Soft Solo)
- 72 Songs with instrumental accompaniments (Piano Soft Plus)
- 48 Songs with audio backing (Piano Soft Audio)
- Compatible Data Format - SMF (Standard MIDI File, Format 0 & 1) MP3, WAV
- Piano Soft, Piano Soft Plus, Piano Soft Audio, Smart Key
- Recording - Yes
- Overall Controls - Tuning - 414.8 HZ- 466.8 Hz (Tunable in ±0.2 Hz)
Storage and Connectivity
- Headphones : Stereo mini jack (x2)
- MIDI : IN/OUT
- DIGITAL OUT - Yes
- USB TO DEVICE : x3
- USB TO HOST : Yes
- LAN - Yes
- OMNI (SYNC) - IN/OUT
Compatible Storage Media
- USB Flash Memory (Optional) - Yes
- Power Requirements - AC100 V - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Monitor Speaker x2*
- Speaker Hanger x2*
- Stereo Headphone,
- Operation Manual
- Built-in Song List,
- Music Book 50 Greats for the Piano
- USB Wireless LAN Adaptor (UB-WL01)*
* May not be included depending in your area.
- Key Sensors - Non-contact Optical Fibre Grayscale Shutter Sensing System for 88 keys (Sensors for the key position, keying velocity and key releasing velocity)
- Hammer Sensors - Non-contact Optical Fibre/shutter Sensing System
- Pedal Sensors - Damper & Shift pedal : Non-contact Optical Position -sensing System
- Key Drive - DSP Servo Drive System (Servo-controlled solenoids, Key sensor feedback)
- Pedal Drive - DSP Servo Drive System ( Servo-controlled solenoids)