2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
By combining acquired knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art sound technologies, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect that has contributed to making these monitors the most trusted in the business. The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5" model to the lineup, bringing its exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 54Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 45W LF plus 25W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 70W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Speaker type 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency range (-10dB) 54Hz - 30kHz
LF 5" cone
HF 1" dome
- Crossover 2kHz
- Output power 70W (LF:45W, HF:25W)
- I/O connectors XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption 45W
- Shape Bass-reflex typE
- Cabinet material MDF
W 170mm (6.7")
H 285mm (11.2")
D 222mm (8.7")
- Net weight 5.3kg (11.7 lbs.)
- Others LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only
Questions & Answers
Question: Is this a single speaker or a pair? Thanks
Thank you for your message.
I can confirm that the HS5 speakers are sold individually.