Outdoor speaker systems that combine quality and durability, and provide a wide variety of installation options.
- Our advanced speaker technology makes it possible to combine high sound quality with long-term durability
- Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors
- Two-way acoustic suspension design
- High-grade weatherproof cabinets with special processing for drip, water and UV resistance
- Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder-coated aluminum speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces and public buildings
We drew on our long experience as a manufacturer of top quality HiFi speaker systems to develop these three all-weather models. We were able to make them extremely durable while still maintaining audio performance up to Yamaha standards. The woofer uses a highly responsive cone and a fluid-cooled soft dome tweeter, both specially processed for water resistance. The internal structure has been carefully designed for optimal time alignment between the two units, providing proper sound imaging. A waveguide and front baffle ensure good sound dispersion characteristics. Tonal clarity in all frequency ranges is excellent, with very low distortion.