Yamaha PCY100 3-Zone (Edge, Bow and Cup capable) 10-inch cymbal pad with “Choke” ability.
A large, 10-inch cymbal pad.
The cymbal pad consists of 3 separate zones, an edge zone, a bow zone, and a cup zone. This enables the pad to recreate the unique sounds that are produced when you hit different parts of a cymbal. The pad responds accurately to subtle differences in dynamics during performance and can faithfully reproduce delicate cymbal playing, powerful hits, and choking.
Also, cymbal swinging and stick bouncing are reproduced realistically so that the pad feels natural even for drummers who normally perform on acoustic drums. Using this pad for cymbal performance training will also bring excellent results.
In addition, PCY100 is able to be used as a Hi-Hat pad by switching off the Cup Switch.
* Before you purchase a pad, refer to the pad compatibility table to make sure that you can connect the pad to your drum trigger module (tone generator).
* To install the pad in a DTXdrums drum rack, you need to use the CYAT500 cymbal holder (sold separately). These cymbal holders come with clamps.
* You cannot attach the CYAT500 cymbal holder to a HEXRACK (e.g. HXR4LD).
♦ Standard-equipped on the following DTXdrums: DTX540K, DTX520K
- Width dia. 254 mm (10")
- Height 44 mm
- Weight 0.6 kg
- Zone 3 (Edge/Bow/Cup)
- Cymbal Choke Yes
- Connections Standard stereo phone output jack x 1
- Package Contents PCY100 main unit x 1, Stopper x 1, Felt washer x 1, Stereo phone cable x 1
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only