A large 10-inch cymbal pad with attachment to rack system. Newly designed for more natural feel and quietness, you will notice the difference from other cymbals when playing legato.
In addition, when you play this cymbal pad with the DTX400 series kits you can play both edge and cup sound by changing the dynamics of your strike.
* Before you purchase a pad, refer to the pad compatibility table to make sure that you can connect the pad to your drum trigger module (tone generator).
* You cannot attach the PCY90AT cymbal attachment to a HEXRACK (e.g. HXR4LD).
A large, 10-inch cymbal pad.
The cymbal pad consists of 3 separate zones, an edge zone, a bow zone, and a cup zone. This enables the pad to recreate the unique sounds that are produced when you hit different parts of a cymbal. The pad responds accurately to subtle differences in dynamics during performance and can faithfully reproduce delicate cymbal playing, powerful hits, and choking.
Also, cymbal swinging and stick bouncing are reproduced realistically so that the pad feels natural even for drummers who normally perform on acoustic drums. Using this pad for cymbal performance training will also bring excellent results.
In addition, PCY100 is able to be used as a Hi-Hat pad by switching off the Cup Switch.
* Before you purchase a pad, refer to the pad compatibility table to make sure that you can connect the pad to your drum trigger module (tone generator). CLICK HERE
* To install the pad in a DTXdrums drum rack, you need to use the CYAT500 cymbal holder (sold separately). These cymbal holders come with clamps.
* You cannot attach the CYAT500 cymbal holder to a HEXRACK (e.g. HXR4LD).
♦ Standard-equipped on the following DTXdrums: DTX540K, DTX520K
13" cymbal pad have the 3-zone structure in which each area of the pad, edge and bell produces a different tone. The natural "vibration" of the live cymbal sound can be faithfully reproduced.
15" cymbal pad have the 3-zone structure in which each area of the pad, edge and bell produces a different tone. The natural "vibration" of the live cymbal sound can be faithfully reproduced.
This Yamaha RHH135A Electronic HiHat Pad design attaches to a standard hihat stand. Inside of the pad is a sensor system and built-in hihat clutch that feels realistic when pressed. The RHH135 also features a dual zone design consisting of pad and edge sections that offer greater dynamic realism. It gives you fine control over the range of sounds, from quick-and-decisive to soft-and-subtle.The pad can also produce a foot splash.
To view the drum pad compatibility table, please CLICK HERE