Pocket POD exhibits all the celebrated features and pro tone that makes POD a standard in recording studios everywhere. Don't be fooled by the smaller package, Pocket POD is packed with over 300 custom presets dialed in by some of today's hottest rock stars like Maroon 5, P.O.D., 311, Hoobastank and many more.
Battery-powered and about the size of a tuner, Pocket POD is completely portable. Use it for effects in front of your amp, or just plug in headphones and practice anywhere, anytime.
Connect to any computer via USB, then download the free Vyzex software and "deep dive" into all your tone details to create your own custom tone, or manage your own personal tone library right on your desktop. Or visit CustomTone.com to download any of the 3,000 free presets created by guitarists from around the world.
Pocket POD lets you sound like a rock star wherever you go.
Pocket POD comes packed with 32 classic and modern amp models, along with 16 cab models, letting you create mind-blowing guitar tones wherever inspiration strikes.
Our A.I.R. modeling technology accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabinets, microphones, and studio room characteristics. Mix and match speaker cabinets and microphones to find the precise vibe you're looking for.
Amp Models based on:
- ’64 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- ’59 Fender® Bassman®
- ’68 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall® JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- ’60 Tweed Fender® Champ®
- Budda Twinmaster head
- ’65 Blackface Fender® Twin Reverb®
- ’60 Vox® AC 15
- ’60 Vox® AC 30 non-Top Boost
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie® Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- ’95 Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® Head
- ’89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble® Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- 1987 Roland® JC-120 Jazz Chorus
- Line 6® Insane
Cabinet Models based on*:
- 1960 Fender® Tweed Champ®
- 1952 Fender® Tweed Deluxe Reverb®
- 1960 Vox® AC-15
- 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb®
- 1965 Fender® Blackface Twin Reverb®
- 1967 Vox® AC-30
- 1995 Matchless Chieftain
- 1959 Fender® Bassman®
- 1996 Marshall® with Vintage 30s
- 1978 Marshall® with stock 70s
- 1968 Marshall® Basketweave with Greenbacks
- Line 6® 4x12
- Line 6® 1x12
- Line 6® 2x12
- Line 6® 4x10
Pocket POD may be smaller than most stompboxes, yet it comes packed with 16 professionally designed effects models allowing for a wide variety of personal tonal character. Tweaking effects is easy with the bright LCD interface and easy to use knobs and buttons. Download the free Vyzex editing software at Line6.com to "deep dive" and fine-tune each detail of your own custom tone.
Multiple versions of effects give you rack or stompbox options, and the combination effects give you classic setups like Delay and Chorus simultaneously.
* All product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development.
3.5mm Headphone Out
4 x Parameter knobs, Save, Tap, Effect Selector
300 with access to 3000+ online
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only