Kemble's Conservatoire Silent SH model has a sensational sonority and a wonderful dynamic range with the added benefit of being able to play through headphones.
The previous Silent System allowed players to 'switch off' the audible acoustic sound on their pianos; a sample/synthesized sound would then be heard through headphones or connected speakers/PA, making it ideal for late night practice, studio and stage use.
The new SH Silent technology takes the Silent system several steps further, vastly improving the piano sound, adding additional instrument sounds (such as harpsichord, organ and strings) and offering an easy to use recording system.
Voices can be layered with each other and/or with the acoustic piano's own sound and powerful features such as Dynamic Damper Effect (DDE) and several reverb types add to the realism.
- USB To Device Connection (for USB memory)
- MIDI IN/OUT
- AUX IN/OUT via 3.5mm stereo jack
- Headphone Out x2 (via 1/4" TRS jack)
- Height - 124cm
- Winner of Best Piano (2006) by British Music Industries Association
- Braced back
- Solid European spruce soundboard, ribs and back
- High specification hammers
- Substantial cabinet construction giving a luxurious and solid appearance
- Subtle use of brass as a feature in the leg
- Vacuum processed cast iron frame for greater structural strength
- World class Yamaha action
- Depth: 64cm, Width: 156cm, Weight: 250kg
Silent SH Model Specifications (apply only to models with SH Silent System):
- CFX Silent Sound: The magnificent, sampled sound of Yamaha's world-beating CFX Concert Grand
- Binaural Sampling: Dummy head recording technique used to capture the piano sound from a pianist's perspective
- 19 Different Sounds: Piano, Electric Pianos 1, 2 and 3, Harpsichord 1 and 2, Vibraphone, Celesta, Pipe Organs 1, 2, 3 and 4, Jazz Organ, Strings, Choir, Synth Pad, Piano + Strings, Piano + Synth Pad, Piano + E Piano 1
- 256 Note Polyphony: An incredible 256-notes for the ultimate, real piano experience
- 256MB Wave ROM: Massive memory for huge samples and multiple velocity layer
- USB Audio Recording: Record Audio data to standard USB devices in real time
- Apps: Connect to your iPad® and use Apps such as PianoDiary to monitor your progress with daily recordings
- MIDI (IN/OUT): Connect to computers and other MIDI-equipped instruments
- USB: Transfer recordings to PCs or other devices for sharing
- 2 Headphone Sockets: With two sockets you can practise with a friend or teacher
- Metronome: The built-in metronome helps you to play with accurate tempo
- Transpose: Transpose the pitch of the sampled sounds in semitone increments
- AUX (IN/OUT): Play along with an MP3 player or through your hi-fi
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only