The new FP9500D features a single pedal with direct drive of the beater. A new beater design is included which offers a choice between felt and plastic surfaces whilst the chasis uses a new design underplate.
The frame of the pedal is designed to be uncluttered and ergonomic whilst giving the right amount of set up options. These include a new spring tension adjuster with a clever self lock feature, a simple angle adjuster for the Beater, Footboard adjuster and a simple hoop clamp mechanism. All the adjustments can be made using a drum key.
The pedals comes with a light but protective carrying case which has enough room to also fit the pedal accessories safely and securely.
- 2-way beater
- Spring tension adjustment with self lock
- Narrower underplate for closer setting
- Simple hoop clamp mechanism
- Beater angle adjustment
- Footboard angle adjustment
- Yamaha Base Plate Yes
- Yamaha's Flame Design Yes
- BD Hoop Clamp System Yes
- Footboard Angle Adjustment Yes
- Patternless Footboard Yes
- Long Footboard No
- Tear Drop Beater Shaft Rocker Yes
- Beater Angle Adjustment Yes
- Spring Roller with Bearings Yes
- Spring Tension Adjustment Lock System Yes
- 2way Beater Yes
- Semi-Hard Case Yes
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only