Due to an ongoing IT issue, all despatches are currently delayed. We are working hard to resolve the issue, and get orders out to our customer as quickly as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
For Baritone, Trombone, Euphonium and Tuba
1. Insert the guide plug into the pipe until the guide plug comes out the opposite end.
2. Adjust the position of brushes on the center by pulling the nylon guide from side to side, so that the brushes touch the part where you want to clean.
3. Pull each side of the nylon guide alternately so that the brushes clean the inside of the slide.
4. Hold either side of the nylon guide and slowly pull it out.
5. Wash off any dirt left on the brushes with water.
･Do not insert the Flexible Cleaner Super into the main body of the instrument. Doing so may cause the cleaner to get stuck.
･If the guide plug gets stuck,stop inserting and slowly pull it out.
･Do not twirl or wrap the cleaner around your neck. Doing so may cause an unexpected accident.
･Keep the cloth away from fire.
･Do not use around small children.
If you've seen this item at a lower price elsewhere, we'll endeavour to match the price. Fill in this form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
From 17th September - 30th September 2023 the Pro Music department in the basement of the store will be closed
Yamaha Music Europe GmbH (UK) trading as Yamaha Music London is registered in England and Wales BRO14498 at Sherbourne Drive, Tilbrook MK7 8BL. Yamaha Music Europe GmbH (UK) trading as Yamaha Music London acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Yamaha Music Europe GmbH (UK) trading as Yamaha Music London is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Yamaha Music Europe GmbH (UK) FCA registration number is FRN688040 . Credit provided subject to age and status.
V12 Retail Finance is registered in England and Wales with company number 4585692. Registered office: Yorke House, Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). V12 Retail Finance's FCA reference number is 679653.