Left hand electric guitar.
This ideal entry level electric guitar has been designed for the left handed player. The Pacifica features a solid alder body, which in conjunction with the powerful bridge humbucker and two single-coil pickups produces an impressive palette of vintage and rock sounds.
This model is designed for left-hand use.
The Pacifica 112 has been an incredible success for Yamaha. At a remarkably reasonable price the guitar features a solid alder body...
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Bolt-on maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (112), maple (112M), 350mm (13.75") radius
- Frets: 22
- Scale length: 648mm (25.5")
- Pickups: Two single-coils, one humbucker
- Controls: Five-position pickup selector, master volume, master tone
- Bridge: Vintage-type vibrato
- Left hand electric guitar
|Covered by CITES ||Yes |
|CITES Scientific Name of Wood or Woods Used ||Dalbergia latifolia(Indonesia) |
|CITES Country or Countries of Wood Origin ||Indonesia|
Please note that we deliver within the United Kingdom only