Discover new ways to enjoy music using iOS Applications and web services.
UD-WL01 is a USB wireless LAN adaptor that offers new ways to enjoy your musical instrument.
UD-WL01 offers new ways to enjoy your musical instrument using iOS Applications and web services.
UD-WL01 is a USB wireless LAN adaptor that allows you connect your musical instrument to an iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and enjoy a range of Yamaha iOS Applications and other web services(*).
*Web services are available for Tyros5 only.
Connect your musical instrument to a wireless router with ease
WPS(Wi-Fi Protected Setup™) allows quick and easy setup and connection.
1:Insert UD-WL01 into USB TO DEVICE jack of your instrument.
2:Press and hold the WPS button on UD-WL01 for 3 seconds.
3:Press the WPS button on your wireless router.
*If your wireless router is not WPS-capable, please refer to the connection manual in the support tab.
CLP-535/545/575/585/565GP (excluding CLP-525)
[With firmware update]
MOTIF XF6/7/8 (Ver.1.50 or later)
- Dimensions 69mm (W: including connector) ×15mm (H) ×31mm (D)
- Note Standards: IEEE802.11b/g/n (IEEE802.11n 5GHz: not compatible), Range of transmit frequency (central frequency) : Models for United States and Canada: 2412-2462MHz (channels 1-11) Others: 2412-2472MHz (channels 1-13), Security: WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (AES), WPA/WPA2 mixed PSK
Questions & Answers
Question: Can I use the UD-WL01 Wireless LAN Adapter with a YUS5 SH Silent Piano? Thanks, Trafford
Thanks for getting in touch. The UD-WL01 isn't compatible with the YUS5 SH Silent Piano.
However, for wireless transmission of MIDI information (eg for recording and sequencing), our MD-BT01 Bluetooth MIDI connector can be used:
Question: Can I use this adaptor with the P115-B digital piano, to connect it to my iPad?
The UD-WL01 is a USB adapter to connect certain Yamaha instruments to a network or to the internet rather than to a device (such as an iPad or iPhone).
The P-115 can't be connected to a network and won't work with the UD-WL01. But we think you want to connect your iPad to your P-115 in order to use the P-115's Digital Piano Controller app, or to use other music apps (such as Cubasis, Garageband and the various virtual instrument apps available)?
If that's the case, there are three ways to do this:
- Using a standard USB cable (USB 1.1 or USB 2.0) and Apple's own Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, you can connect the P-115 directly to an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with a lightning socket:
- Using a Yamaha UD-BT01, you can connect the P-115 wirelessly to your iPad using Bluetooth MIDI (please note that an additional USB cable and USB mains power adapter are required)
- For older iOS devices with a 30-pin connector, the Yamaha i-UX1 cable can be used to directly connect to the P-115